The course of studies is designed as preparation for the Central Board Examination held at the end of class X and XII. It must however be noted that class X is terminal stage of “10 + 2” scheme followed by the school. Hence students (Only girls) of X must apply for admission to class XI after the examination. School offers six different streams. Three commerce streams (with maths, computer & Physical education) and three Science streams (with computer, biology, Physical Edu)
1) Since admission to class XI is designed to be SELECTIVE in the Government’s Scheme of Education, students of class X must apply for admission to class XI when applications are called for.
2) In order to choose Science Stream, the students should have minimum 8 grade points in the aggregate and an average of 8 grade points in Mathematics and Science.
3) Commerce Stream: For the commerce stream, 7 grade points is a must to opt for Commerce with Mathematics.In order to choose Computer, performance in mathematics has to be good
4) Regularity in attendance and work during IX-X. Thus, only those students can be accommodated who in addition to mental ability have also displayed serious application to studies and have 75% attendance
5) Character and conduct of the candidate should be such that during the course here at Holy Angels’ Convent School, she has shown clear evidence that she has benefited from the character formation offered in this school. Mere academics performance will not make the students eligible for admission to class XI. The Principal in consultation with the governing body of the school is the final arbiter in this matter.
1) English, Economics, B.Studies, Accountancy,Informatic Practices
2) English, Economics, B.Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics
3) English, Economics, B.Studies, Accountancy, Physical Education Scienc
4) English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics,Computer
5) English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ,Biology
6) English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ,Physical Education